The Best Caesar Dressing
January 20 2021
I love a classic caesar salad, but did you know you can add a caesar dressing to any salad? I have the perfect recipe for you. If you have any leftover, store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Scroll down for the recipe!
This picture above is a spinach salad with leftover quinoa that I made in less than 10 min. Prepare a batch of quinoa the day before and this will allow you to save time when preparing lunch the following day. To this spinach and quinoa salad, I added a can of tuna, a red pepper, a tomato, leftover roasted cauliflower, green onions, and an avocado. I drizzled the caesar dressing and it was fabulous.
You NEED to try this caeasar dressing and let me know what you think!
The Best Caeser Dressing
Use this delicious and creamy caesar salad dressing for any salad!
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grainy dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a jar, cover with a lid and shake well
- Drizzle over salad of choice and enjoy!
Posted by Tamara Sarkisian