The Best Caesar Dressing
January 20 2021
I love a classic caesar salad, but did you know you can add a caesar dressing to any salad? I have the perfect recipe for you. If you have any leftover, store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Scroll down for the recipe!
This picture above is a spinach salad with leftover quinoa that I made in less than 10 min. Prepare a batch of quinoa the day before and this will allow you to save time when preparing lunch the following day. To this spinach and quinoa salad, I added a can of tuna, a red pepper, a tomato, leftover roasted cauliflower, green onions, and an avocado. I drizzled the caesar dressing and it was fabulous.
You NEED to try this caeasar dressing and let me know what you think!
The Best Caeser Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grainy dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a jar, cover with a lid and shake well
- Drizzle over salad of choice and enjoy!